- LinkedIn CEO: It’s Okay To Let Talented...Fortune - Jun 16There will come a time when your brightest, most beloved employee will want to leave. Reid Hoffman says you should let her go—or at least, in many instances. On July 8, the king of social networks himself, who founded... Read »
- The Apple Family Tree (Infographic)CEO.com - Jul 9Not only has Apple become a wildly successful company, but it has proved to be a fertile breeding ground for other successful companies. We decided to take a look at how many startup founders once worked for Apple, and we... Read »
Reid Hoffman: Success Tips From Silicon ValleyEntrepreneur - Jun 24Technology and globalization are forcing everyone to be more entrepreneurial, said LinkedIn Co-founder Reid Hoffman and entrepreneur Ben Casnocha at the event Secrets from Silicon Valley. Read »
- “In the summer of 2006, a tiny start-up called LinkedIn was looking for a new CEO, and Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn’s founder, reached out to me. I thought it was a great opportunity, and after five years in the same position... Read »
Reid Hoffman: Losing Twitter Made LinkedIn BetterAllThingsD - Sep 11When LinkedIn’s tweet-sharing partnership with Twitter dissolved months ago, it looked like a major problem for LinkedIn. Hoffman’s tale, three months on, is a different tune entirely. “When Twitter cut us off, we got... Read »
Hoffman Invested $37,000 When Facebook Was Worth $5MTechCrunch - Sep 10On the stage at TechCrunch Disrupt, Michael Arrington got LinkedIn’s Reid Hoffman to open up about his initial investment into Facebook. Apparently it was $37,500 at a $5M valuation. Read »
Meet The Mentors Behind 15 Tech VisionariesBusiness Insider - Jul 10Here's who top tech people have turned to throughout their careers. Read »
- The 50 Most Powerful People In Enterprise TechBusiness Insider - Jun 25Consumer tech gets most of the attention but enterprise tech is really the stuff that's changing the world. Read »
- Linkedin CEO Discusses Management SecretsFortune - Jun 21Linkedin CEO Jeff Weiner explains how he and founder Reid Hoffman split responsibilities at the company. Read »
- Reid Hoffman & Current Linkedin CEO On Stage At...All Things D - May 31LinkedIn's CEO Jeff Weiner and Chairman Reid Hoffman laid out a vision of "making every professional more effective" in an interview with Kara Swisher at D10. Read »
Video: How Hoffman Went From Nerd To Cool NerdBloomberg - May 17Reid Hoffman, the entrepreneur who created LinkedIn, is also the embodiment of it. Read »
- Zuckerberg Facebook IPO to Make Him Richer Than...Bloomberg - May 4Facebook Inc. (FB)’s $11.8 billion initial public offering will cement the status of 27-year-old Mark Zuckerberg as one of the world’s richest men and put his social network among the highest-valued companies in the U.S. Read »
Reid Hoffman: Why Silicon Valley Still DominatesForbes - May 1For Reid Hoffman and Peter Thiel the reason for the area’s maintained status as the top place in tech is simple: it attracts the best of the best. Read »
- Peter Thiel And Reid Hoffman On Silicon ValleyForbes - May 1Reid Hoffman and Peter Thiel discuss the reasons why Silicon Valley has maintained its status as the top place in tech. Read »
Hoffman Unloading Facebook Stock Before IPOBloomberg - Mar 22“I am selling a minority of my position as part of a general diversification strategy, but holding onto the majority of my stock." Read »
Reid Hoffman Videos
- 3 days ago--
- 2 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 1 day ago--
- 4 Questions That Help Build A Winning Leadership Team(Entrepreneur)3 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.