- In the book and later film Moneyball, Billy Beane, general manager of the 2002 Oakland Athletics, recognized that traditional methods for scouting talent were flawed. The way scouts prospected for players was heavily... Read »
- How Much You Should Pay A Superstar EmployeeCEO.com - Nov 5Forget pay scales; forget industry benchmarks; forget, "I can't afford to pay any employee that much." When an employee is remarkable — and here's how to know if an employee is not just great but remarkable — forget... Read »
3 Ways To Retain Your Valuable EmployeesSmartBlog - Aug 19The most effective way to maintain a competitive advantage in today’s marketplace is to fully utilize your top performers. This will directly differentiate your company from its competition. But how do you do this? Begin... Read »
5 Reasons Flexibility Is A Smart Talent StrategyForbes - Aug 19Savvy leaders understand that talent is the single most important factor in a company’s success. You can have all the basics down, but without the right talent, you’ll just be running in place. And to attract and retain... Read »
Telltale Signs Your Employees Are Job HuntingFortune - Aug 16Some employees send pretty clear signals that they're planning to quit. Millennials may even conduct their job search right under your nose. Read »
- When An Employee Breaks Up With YouCEO.com - Jul 12“I'd rather be respected than liked”—a leadership lesson I've heard from many sources. But does it have to be one or the other? An employer-employee relationship that includes both respect and good feeling is better... Read »
What Employers Must Know About The Class Of 2013Forbes - Jun 20In order to attract and retain the finest young talent, employers must understand how the two million-plus Millennials entering the workforce this year plan to seek employment, what they expect from their employers, and what... Read »
- Why I Ditched My Corner OfficeCEO.com - Jun 14I recently ditched my office and moved into the “warehouse” seating area at my company. Was this a move to convince our office and cube dwellers that open, collaborative seating is the next new thing? No. I was... Read »
3 Better Ways To Find EmployeesInc - Jun 11It's getting harder and harder to find the right candidates. Here are three things to consider when you are searching for the best talent. Read »
Do You Sound Like a CEO?Forbes - Apr 18New research shows the earning power of a voice extends to male CEOs. The research and found that CEOs with deeper voices manage larger companies, make more money, and tend to be retained longer. Read »
Experts say signs of life in the job market could start pushing some employees to do what they’ve been dreaming about, perhaps for years: quit. Too bad their employers probably won't see it coming. Read »
How To Keep Talent In Your CompanySmartBlog - Feb 27Five rules for managers that will make work work better in the age of entrepreneurship. Read »
You Can’t Replace Great EmployeesForbes - Feb 19Business leaders who adopt the attitude that anyone is replaceable, thinking they can simply hire someone with a greater skillset or someone with a more prestigious pedigree, are fooling themselves. Read »
- Don’t Hire The Perfect CandidateHBR - Jan 14Even if you can't live in this ideal, you can better understand your situation to aim for more realistic candidate expectations. Read »
4 Quality Tips For Building Employee LoyaltyEntrepreneur - Jan 9Loyalty is largely inspired by flexibility and individual attention. These four techniques can help you offer that to every employee: Read »
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 1 day ago--
- The Social CEO (Infographic)(CEO.com)2 days ago--
- 2 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 1 week ago--