- Richard Branson’s 5 Favorite AdventuresForbes - Mar 13From kitesurfing across the English Channel to traversing the Atlantic Ocean by hot air balloon, Richard Branson’s taste for adventure is as insatiable as his business drive. The founder of the Virgin Group, Branson has... Read »
- Richard Branson Is Being Sued For ‘Stealing’ The...Business Insider - Mar 12The former chief executive of Norwegian Cruise Line is suing British billionaire Sir Richard Branson and his Virgin Group conglomerate, claiming that Virgin stole his ideas and business plans to enter the luxury cruise... Read »
- Richard Branson has written to the president of Indonesia to ask him to spare the lives of two Australian drug smugglers. Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran, who were convicted as ringleaders of the "Bali Nine" drugs ring,... Read »
- Richard Branson To Order 2 Giant Ships As Virgin...Telegraph - Mar 9Having taken to the skies and made tracks on land, Sir Richard Branson is about to spend billions of dollars in the hope of one day ruling the waves. In the coming weeks, the Virgin boss is to commission the construction of... Read »
- Richard Branson’s Virgin Money Employees Get Bonus...Business Insider - Mar 6The challenger bank Virgin Money just unveiled a massive 127% rise in profits before tax in 2014. And it plans to share the wealth with its employees. In the upstart lender's 2014 results statement, Virgin Money said... Read »
- Richard Branson Takes His Grandchildren Shopping In...Daily Mail - Feb 23Sir Richard Branson was left in charge of his baby grandchildren on Friday, and it's no surprise that the billionaire wanted to treat them. The Virgin founder was spotted in Notting Hill pushing a double pram carrying the... Read »
- 3 Leadership Lessons From Richard BransonSwitch and Shift - Feb 19“Tie-loathing adventurer and thrill seeker, who believes in turning ideas into reality. Otherwise known as Dr Yes at Virgin!” This is the quote that you will find on every one of Sir Richard Branson’s social... Read »
- Richard Branson Prefers Fist Bumps And High Fives...Independent - Feb 13Richard Branson says that he prefers fist bumping or high fiving to the traditional handshake. The Virgin chief has said that a combination of extreme masculinity, fun, and germs have made him switch from a formal... Read »
- 11 Questions For Richard Branson In ‘The Shag...Fast Company - Feb 4For the launch of the first Virgin Hotel that just opened in Chicago, I sat down with jetsetting billionaire Sir Richard Branson in what may have been the most Bransonian of spots: the Shag Room, a lounge area right off of... Read »
- Our Day With Richard BransonInc - Feb 4When a few startups from the 1871 incubator recently met with Richard Branson, he had a lot to teach them about delegating, branding, and being bold. Read »
- Richard Branson On Renewed Focus In Outer SpaceFox Business - Jan 21Virgin Group Founder Sir Richard Branson discusses the space business. Read »
- Given his sailing pedigree it's the last thing you would expect, but America's Cup hero Sir Ben Ainslie had to send out a distress call after sailing into trouble on his honeymoon. And who better to answer a knight's call... Read »
- Richard Branson On How To Calm Public Speaking JittersFortune - Jan 12For an entrepreneur, giving speeches is an everyday task and an essential skill. As you launch and grow your business, you will likely find yourself making presentations to potential investors, rallying your employees at... Read »
- Necker Island: Richard Branson Mooned UsTelegraph - Jan 9In Billionaire’s Paradise: Inside Necker Island, interviews with the island’s attractive, bikini-clad staff include one with the head of finance who speaks of the joy of having soy sauce licked from her belly as a “hot... Read »
- 9 Legendary Entrepreneurs Who Started When They Were...Business Insider - Dec 31A fortune has to start somewhere. For Mavericks owner Mark Cuban it was selling garbage bags. For Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett it was knocking on doors and selling packs of gum. For "Shark Tank" icon Daymond John... Read »
- Richard Branson
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.