- Branson Adds South Africa Hotel And Vineyard To His...ventures - Apr 17Richard Branson will add more to his collection of luxury retreats, having agreed to buy Mont Rochelle Hotel & Mountain Vineyard in South Africa. He has already signed a preliminary deal at an undisclosed sum said the... Read »
- Richard Branson Starts Search For The Boy Who...Daily Mail - Apr 11Sir Richard Branson has launched a worldwide search for the boy who inspired him to start the Virgin Galactic space programme. The entrepreneur says he was inspired to launch his space tourism drive after being questioned by... Read »
- Richard Branson Heads To Glasgowheraldscotland - Apr 8BANK of England Governor Mark Carney and Virgin boss Sir Richard Branson are heading to Glasgow for a conference taking place in advance of the Commonwealth Games. More than 200 business chief executives and heads of... Read »
- Virgin CEO: Celebrate What Makes Your Company...Entrepreneur - Apr 7Richard Branson regularly shares his business experience and advice with readers. Read »
- Richard Branson’s First Hotel Opens In Chicagohindustan times - Apr 4After planes, trains and spaceships, business and media mogul Sir Richard Branson has revealed new details on his latest travel-related venture: Virgin Hotels. The Virgin Hotel is slated to open in Chicago's central... Read »
- Richard Branson Launches Plane-Shaped Skyscraper And...de zeen - Apr 1Richard Branson has today revealed new architectural designs from Virgin, including a New York skyscraper shaped like a bunch of balloons, a Sydney tower with the form of a space shuttle and a moon hotel that looks like... Read »
- Branson’s $12m Floating Home Could Be YoursHerald Sun - Mar 27Sir Richard Branson’s 32m catamaran Necker Belle is on the market, with the asking price a cool 8.5 million euros ($12.8 million). A tour of the superyacht reveals its fabulous features, with accommodation for up to 12... Read »
- Branson Caught Kiteboarding With A Naked Girl…The Daily Beast - Mar 26Sir Richard Branson recently let it be known that he has made the move to Necker Island a full-time one—and after seeing these pictures, few will be in a position to blame him. For here the multi-millionaire entrepreneur... Read »
- Branson’s Virgin Cruises On Track To Sail The...gulfnews.com - Mar 24Richard Branson’s Virgin Group has secured the majority of funding required to launch a new cruise fleet subsidiary, Virgin Cruises. Virgin Cruises will reportedly launch operations focusing on traditional cruise markets... Read »
- Virgin CEO Branson On Taking The Entrepreneurial...Entrepreneur - Mar 18Sooner or later, you’ll take the plunge -- and it sounds like it will be sooner! The startup phase is where the IT industry does offer some real advantages in your case, since such businesses can be very nimble. Read »
Branson Reveals Plans Of Hotels In SpaceKansas City Business Journal - Mar 13With consumer space flights expected to launch within three months, British billionaire Richard Branson has revealed his plans to build hotels in outer space. Branson's proposal is contingent on the success of Virgin... Read »
- Richard Branson Admits He Took Drugs With His SonDaily Mail - Mar 12Virgin tycoon Sir Richard Branson has revealed that he has taken drugs with his son. The extrovert billionaire says he smoked cannabis with model son Sam, now 21, during a surfing holiday in Australia. Sir Richard, 57, "I... Read »
Branson Admits Where He Got His Idea For Space FlightDaily Mail - Mar 10Sir Richard Branson has revealed that the inspiration for his commercial space flight venture came during a phone-in on a children's TV show in the 1980s. He said: ‘You never know what sparks things off in your mind but as... Read »
- Winklevoss Twins Aboard Branson’s Virgin...The Telegraph - Mar 6You can't spend bitcoins at Amazon.com or to pay your mortgage but, as the Winklevoss twins showed you can use the digital currency to book a trip into space. Virgin Galactic, a US offshoot of Sir Richard's London-based... Read »
Branson Seeks To Launch His Own Cruise LineHerald Sun - Mar 3“We are looking at a very different kind of cruise company. We’re trying to create the kind of cruise ship that would be attractive to the kind of people who would never consider a cruise at the moment," said Branson.... Read »
- Richard Branson
- Why Marissa Mayer Is 2014′s Top CEO(The Street)5 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.