- How Samsung Gets Innovations To MarketHBR - May 19In 2010 Samsung set up a small consumer-focused innovation team in London, headed by Luke Mansfield. The team’s mission was to come up with new products for the European market — and then, significantly, to convince... Read »
- Samsung Chairman Recovering After Heart AttackNYT - May 12The chairman of Samsung Electronics, Lee Kun-hee, who helped transform the business into a technology giant, was in stable condition Sunday after suffering a heart attack, the company said. Mr. Lee, 72, was recovering at... Read »
- Why Isn’t Apple Suing Google?Fortune - Apr 14Reading Dilger's deep dive into the history of the technology reminded of what Steve Jobs told his biographer the day Apple sued HTC, the first of the Android manufactures to feel the litigious wrath of Jobs: "Our lawsuit... Read »
- Samsung CEO With Innovation And TechnologyCNBC - Jan 7Samsung CEO BK Yoon speaks out about the future of Samsung innovation and new technology. CNBC's Jon Fortt reports. Read »
Samsung CEO Promises Devices With ‘Folding...Engadget - Nov 6At Samsung's Analyst Day, the company has announced that it will bring fully-foldable screens to willing customers some time in 2015. Read »
Samsung Fined For Paying Trolls To Bash HTCYahoo - Oct 24HTC has enough problems right now and it doesn’t need to deal with paid trolls bashing its products in online reviews as well. Read »
Samsung Launches Smartphone With Curved ScreenFast Company - Oct 9Samsung Electronics Co Ltd on Wednesday launched the world's first smartphone with a curved display, a variant of the Galaxy Note. Read »
Samsung About To Announce Curved SmartphonesVentureBeat - Oct 7Are curved, flexible smartphones the next frontier in smartphone innovation? LG and Samsung really want to make it so. Read »
8 Leadership Lessons From Apple And SamsungForbes - Oct 3Apple is the most successful service company on the planet. Samsung is a manufacturing and innovation powerhouse. What have we learned from them in recent weeks about where strategy and leadership should focus? Read »
Apple Tops List Of Most Innovative CompaniesEntrepreneur - Sep 27It’s a cliché for a reason: Innovate or die. In this information economy, companies that stay on top are those that come up with the most creative approaches the fastest. Read »
- Pebble Vs. Galaxy Gear In The Smartwatch WarsBloomberg - Sep 6Pebble Founder and CEO Eric Migicovsky discusses Pebble’s competition with Samsung in the smartwatch market and his company’s design strategy. Read »
Broadcom CEO Says Wearable Market Is HugeAll Things D - Aug 28Apple and Samsung may be planning watches, but Broadcom CEO Scott McGregor says that big-name brands may not dominate the wearable computing market the way they have the phone business. Read »
- Interbrand Says Samsung’s Jay-Z Deal To Rival...Bloomberg - Jul 5Jez Frampton, chief executive officer of Interbrand, discusses Samsung Electronics Co.'s deal with rap artist Jay-Z. Read »
Zuck Asks Samsung To Make FB Phone…Business Insider - Jun 19Mark Zuckerberg is in South Korea this week meeting with top executives at Samsung. Zuckerberg asked Samsung's mobile boss JK Shin to consider making a "Facebook phone." According to the report, Shin declined. Read »
- Ad For New Jay-Z Album Has Been Seen 1 Million Times...Business Insider - Jun 17Jay-Z announced his new album "Magna Carta Holy Grail" in a 3-minute-long Samsung ad that aired during the NBA playoffs last night. In less than a day, the video has accumulated more that 1.2 million views on YouTube. Read »
- 1 week ago--
- 5 days ago--
- How Leaders Can Slow Time Down(CEO.com)4 days ago--
- 4 days ago--
- 4 Questions That Help Build A Winning Leadership Team(Entrepreneur)6 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.