- Snapchat is a phenomenon. It's the main way a lot of younger people are communicating. Snapchat's main feature is that its photo messages disappear after a few seconds. With Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, everything... Read »
- Twitter CEO Says Snapchat’s $10B Valuation Is...Mashable - Aug 28Snapchat has routinely been the subject of jokes about the meteoric rise of its valuation. Tuesday's report that a new funding round would value the messaging company at $10 billion only served to add to the snickers. Read »
- Snapchat Founders Likely Billionaires With New,...Forbes - Aug 27Snapchat chose the road of independence and venture capital over dancing with Internet giants like Facebook and Alibaba, and in the process its founders may have just become billionaires. Read »
- Mark Cuban Launches New iPhone App…Business Insider - Apr 10Now Cuban is attempting to dive deeper into the mobile-app arena with his latest project, Cyber Dust. It is described as "WhatsApp meets Snapchat." It's a free texting app that lets you send messages and photos in a sort of... Read »
- Snapchat CEO Is No Longer In Secret Relationship With...KDrama Stars - Apr 10Before the 24-year old singer got a chance to introduce Evan Spiegel as her current flame, they are already reportedly over! "Taylor thought Evan was the right one after she met him." The source added, "Evan is highly... Read »
- Zuckerberg Says That Facebook’s Failed...Business Insider - Jan 30Mark Zuckerberg says that its failed app, Poke, was a joke. When Facebook released Poke in December 2012, people called out the app as a Snapchat clone since its main use was to let users send self-destructing photos and... Read »
Zuckerberg On SnapchatMashable - Jan 15Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg praised Snapchat for creating a new niche for social media communication, calling it a "super interesting privacy phenomenon." Read »
Snapchat Finally Apologizes For Security BreachMashable - Jan 9Snapchat released an update to its app on Thursday in response to a security breach that exposed millions of user accounts at the start of the new year. Read »
- Zuckerberg Vs. SnapchatBloomberg - Jan 8Techonomy CEO David Kirkpatrick discusses the relationship between Snapchat’s Evan Spiegel and Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Read »
- Snapchat CEO: Why He Rejected Facebook’s Big...Mashable - Jan 7Snapchat shocked much of the tech community late last year when a report in the Wall Street Journal revealed that it had turned down a $3 billion cash acquisition offer from Facebook. Now, Snapchat's CEO has offered an... Read »
Snapchat CEO Still Not ApologizingMashable - Jan 6For Evan Spiegel, the hardest words to say seem to be, "I'm sorry." Snapchat's CEO appeared on NBC's Today on Friday in a pre-taped interview with Carson Daly to discuss the New Year's Eve security breach, which resulted in... Read »
- Snapchat CEO: We Thought We Had Done Enough…Today - Jan 3Just days before Snapchat was hacked for the private account information of millions of users, a security company warned that the popular photo messaging app was vulnerable. Nonetheless, Snapchat's CEO thought the company... Read »
Snapchat Still Tries To Settle Lawsuit With Co-FounderBusiness Insider - Dec 18Snapchat and its ousted co-founder Reggie Brown have tried and failed to settle their lawsuit twice, according to legal documents. Read »
Snapchat CEOs Girlfriend’s Profile For...Business Insider - Dec 17The best friend of Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel's girlfriend is Kate Upton, according to Lucinda Aragon's contestant profile for ABC's The Bachelor. Read »
Snapchat CEO: A Founder Born Into WealthVentureBeat - Dec 5Many people believe the SnapChat founders are crazy for turning down a $3B offer from Facebook. But apparently, the founders had their reasons... Read »
- 3 days ago--
- 4 days ago--
- Leading With Intention(CEO.com)1 day ago--
- 1 day ago--
- 1 day ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.