- Peter Aceto, the CEO of Tangerine, recently said in The Globe and Mail, “I would rather engage in a Twitter conversation with a single customer than see our company attempt to attract the attention of millions in a coveted... Read »
- 6 Reasons Startup CEOs Can’t Afford To Be...HuffPo - Nov 26Do today's startup CEOs have an advantage over their corporate counterparts? Are they more likely to be digital natives -- and therefore leverage social media more effectively than old-school leaders? In A World Gone... Read »
- The Social CEO (Infographic)CEO.com - Nov 25Are you stuck on the social media sidelines? The CEOs of the Fortune 500 are starting to get it: sociability matters. A new report from CEO.com and Domo examines the social presence of top business leaders to reveal... Read »
- Real Leaders Don’t FollowFox Business - Nov 18The data is mind-boggling: Twitter users send 500 million tweets a day. A billion people watch 6 billion hours of YouTube videos every month. Advertisers are falling all over themselves to get at Facebook’s 1.3 billion... Read »
- Tales Of The Boss Who Can’t TweetBBC - Nov 4It’s hard to picture a more idyllic childhood setting than where Raman Singh grew up more than a decade ago. Her playground was the cattle farms and acres of corn fields that surrounded her home in the rural county of... Read »
- Executive Meltdowns: 5 Notably Salty C-Suite Twitter...Fortune - Oct 29Social media and business executives don’t always mix. Tesla CEO Elon Musk took to Twitter on Tuesday to vent his frustration with a recent report in the Wall Street Journal — the publication claimed sales were down,... Read »
- Are You A Social CEO?HuffPo - Oct 29Richard Branson lives large on social media, weaving stories about a life lived on the edge in Read »
- Why Our Complex World Needs Connective LeadershipSwitch and Shift - Oct 15“Diversity trumps ability” as a sufficiently diverse, large group of non-experts often outperforms a small group of experts,” found Future Perfect author Steven Johnson. In our increasingly complex, disruptive world,... Read »
- Get On Board With Social Media Or Step AsideBBC - Oct 15“Do you use Twitter?” It was a simple question I’d asked my seatmate, the chairman of a large multinational retail firm, at a dinner for board directors a couple of years ago. With barely concealed incredulity he... Read »
- Twitter Lessons For The BossBBC - Oct 10J T O’Donnell signed onto Twitter in 2009, determined to figure it out. As the owner of a company that offers career coaching, she knew she needed to master social networking. Three weeks went by without much success.... Read »
- Why Social Media Is Now Indispensible For CEOsBusiness Insider - Sep 23The current stampede to embrace social media as a valuable business tool has kicked up a big cloud of dust and created new layers of confusion for chief executives and other leaders. Most CEOs sense that social media... Read »
- Remember back when the big concern about online privacy was mainly about browser cookies? The digital profiles generated by social media accounts and text messaging will one day "put Minority Report to shame," says... Read »
- Becoming A Thought Leader: 5 Ways To Prove You Know...Forbes - Sep 15Thought leadership is not that complicated. But it’s not easy, either. Like anything worth doing, it requires focus, confidence, and courage. Read »
- CEOs: It’s Time To Get Off The Social Media...Domo - Sep 9This is the third consecutive year that Domo and CEO.com have conducted a study of the social media habits of Fortune 500 CEOs. The results are in — and I can report that there’s good news and bad news. First the bad... Read »
- One Year On, CEOs Still Not Getting SocialVenture Beat - Sep 9The 2014 CEO.com Social CEO Report, an annual survey that investigates the social media habits of business leaders, has been released. The results show a depressingly small increase in social activity from Fortune 500... Read »
- Social Media
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 11 hours ago--
- 1 day ago--
- 2 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- When Not To Celebrate Failure(CEO.com)4 days ago--