- Starbucks Opens ‘Wonka Factory’ Of CoffeeCNBC - Dec 8Starbucks Chairman and CEO Howard Schultz, explains the magical experience at its first Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room. Read »
- Starbucks CEO Rejected Jerry Seinfeld’s Offer To...Business Insider - Nov 17Perhaps Schultz couldn't stand to see Seinfeld and his guests drink anything but Starbucks coffee. But Acura is just fine with the comedians driving other cars. Read »
- Starbucks, Reinvented: A Seven-Year Study On Schultz,...Forbes - Aug 25Harvard Business School Professor and historian Nancy Koehn has studied Starbucks SBUX +0.96% and its leader, Howard Schultz, for close to 20 years. For her, the company represents much more than a phenomenal success story. Read »
- Man Sues Starbucks And Oprah For $15MNews One - Jul 29Why is Vernon Charles Allen Merriweather suing talk show maven Oprah Winfrey and Starbucks for discrimination and harassment to the tune of $15 million? Well, the man claims that the tea bearing Oprah’s name and sold at... Read »
- Starbucks CEO: We Are WinningCNBC - Jul 25Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz says his company is navigating through the change in the price of coffee, and there is no change in guidance. Read »
- Oprah Winfrey stopped by her neighborhood Starbucks today. She arrived on Sunday afternoon to promote her 'Oprah Chai Tea', now on sale in Starbucks' across the country. She even posted a photo of her visit on her Instagram... Read »
- Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz: Our ‘Secret Sauce’...CNBC - Apr 25Howard Schultz, Starbucks chairman & CEO, discusses his company's earnings and shares his thoughts on expanding its food product line. Schultz says his company's "secret sauce" is customization. Read »
- Rival CEO: Booze A Bad Move For Starbucksphilly - Mar 31Nick Bayer, a doubter of Starbucks' plan to have its shops offer beer, wine and spirits at night, is also head of a rival regional chain that plans to move its home to Philly soon. Read »
- Starbucks CEO Unveils Plans For Mobile BusinessCNBC - Mar 19Howard Schultz, Founder, Chairman, President and CEO of Starbucks talks about how his company's plans to remain relevant as consumers become more tech savvy and his company moves to monetize social media. Read »
Starbucks CEO Will Expand His RoleWSJ - Jan 30Starbucks Corp. said Chief Executive Howard Schultz will expand his role in product innovation and digital retailing as part of a shuffling of senior executives aimed largely at adjusting to technology-driven shifts in its... Read »
- Did Starbucks CEO ‘Bury The Lead?’CNBC - Jan 27Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz discusses how the "Amazon effect" will impact the way consumers shop and provides his take on how gift cards are likely to increase traffic and the company's bottom line. Read »
Starbucks CEO’s $45 Million SaleBarrons - Dec 3Chairman, CEO and President Howard D. Schultz exercised options and sold 557,000 Starbucks shares for $45,362,748. Read »
Starbucks To Hire 10,000 Veterans In 5 YearsHuffington Post - Nov 6Starbucks Corp is looking for thousands of good men - and women. The world's biggest coffee chain said on Wednesday it would commit to hiring at least 10,000 veterans and spouses of active military in five years. Read »
Starbucks Starts Selling Stuff Via TwitterFast Company - Nov 1Twitter isn’t a marketplace, but the coffee chain is the first large corporation to try to use it as one. Read »
- Starbucks CEO: Stunning QuarterCNBC - Oct 31Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz feels his latest quarter is a "significant accomplishment." He provides insight into the company's earnings data, its new Teavana bars in New York and how the political debate is impacting... Read »
- 6 days ago--
- 5 Companies That Do Less, Better(CEO.com)4 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 1 day ago--
- 5 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.