- 5 Strategy Lessons From Bill Gates, Andy Grove And...Forbes - Apr 20If there were a Mount Rushmore for technological innovation, Bill Gates, Andy Grove, and Steve Jobs would be the faces looking outward. The longtime CEOs of Microsoft MSFT +2.86%, Intel INTC +0.68%, and Apple AAPL +2.3% have... Read »
- Using A Strategic Road Map To Help Achieve Long-Term...Open Forum - Mar 11Failing to plan for the long term in your business is like jumping into your car for a long trip without a road map. It's a likely way to lengthen the route to your ultimate destination. To ensure your business heads in the... Read »
- Why Capabilities Are Critical For Successful M&AChief Executive - Mar 10Every year, somewhere between 50 percent and 90 percent of mergers fail. Deals that once seemed full of promise fizzle, falling short of stated goals; and executives are left scratching their heads, wondering what... Read »
- Strategically Planning Your Business’s Long ViewOpen Forum - Mar 4Very few challenges are as exciting and as complicated as the task of building a strategic plan for long-term growth and sustainability. It's critical to first establish an understanding of the strategic foundation that... Read »
- 4 Reasons To Invite HR To Your Strategic Planning...Fast Company - Jan 21As companies reflect on the successes and failures of the previous year and plan for the year ahead, upper management is busy reviewing strategies and carefully aligning each to the goals and values of their organizations.... Read »
- 3 Strategies For Avoiding Holiday BurnoutForbes - Dec 2Brace yourself. We’re in the final days of 2014, and a lot gets piled into this holiday crock pot: Events and parties, work obligations and family commitments, shopping and preparing. High expectations and a limited amount... Read »
- How Entrepreneurs Must Prepare For The UnthinkableForbes - Nov 20Most entrepreneurs are so convinced that they are the disruptive element, they fail to anticipate that unknown facts or events can and will occur to disrupt their own well-laid plans. While it’s true that there is no way... Read »
- How To Leverage Succession Planning To Drive...Switch and Shift - Oct 30Talent management professionals design succession management/talent review processes that help leaders set, monitor and recalibrate their efforts to align people and strategy. Yet there is a great opportunity for... Read »
- We hear more and more that organizations must have a compelling “purpose” — but what does that mean? Aren’t there already a host of labels out there that describe organizational direction? Do we need yet... Read »
- Raising The Red Flag On StrategyForbes - Aug 13Of the most used and least understood terms in business (and life) today, “strategy” sits atop the heap. I’m a self-confessed news junkie, hitting up numerous sites throughout the day for my latest fix. Today I have... Read »
- 3 Myths That Kill Strategic PlanningHBR - May 7In its simplest form, strategic thinking is about deciding on which opportunities to focus your time, people, and money, and which opportunities to starve. One of history’s greatest strategic thinkers, Napoleon Bonaparte... Read »
- Are You Confusing Strategy With Planning?HBR - May 2Most people agree that the two strongest human urges are survival and procreation, but there is very little consensus on the next most powerful. I believe it’s the need to succeed. Humans hate to fail — hate it more than... Read »
- 4 Tips For Better Strategic PlanningCEO.com - Oct 1No great strategy was born without careful thought. That’s why the process of planning a strategy itself is an important vehicle for setting priorities, making investment decisions, and laying out growth plans. But for... Read »
Business’s Real Problem: UncertaintyFortune - Aug 8It's hard for corporate chiefs to plan for the future when they're waiting for a closetful of shoes to drop. Read »
Build a Flexible Business PlanHBR - Mar 30Tony Tjan, managing partner of Cue Ball, outlines the key components on which entrepreneurial executives must focus. Read »
- Strategic Planning
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 1 week ago--
- 2 weeks ago--
- 2 weeks ago--
- Abandon False Hope(CEO.com)2 weeks ago--
- 3 weeks ago--