- Is Tim Cook Better Than Steve Jobs?Value Walk - Aug 25Tim Cook took the reins of Apple three years ago on August 24, 2011 as CEO after working at the company since 1988. Prior to becoming CEO, Cook worked in the capacity of interim CEO while Steve Jobs was fighting cancer.... Read »
- 4 Ways Tim Cook Has Changed Apple As CEOTime - Aug 25Here’s a look at four ways Apple has changed during the Era of Cook. Read »
- Tim Cook And Other Tech CEOs Join The Ice Bucket...USA Today - Aug 15Not even the top CEOs in the tech industry could resist participation in the Ice Bucket Challenge. The viral challenge, where people dump a bucket of ice water over their head, kicked off earlier this year, and is helping... Read »
- Tim Cook Isn’t Satisfied With Apple’s Poor...TechCrunch - Aug 13Apple has followed suit with a spate of big tech companies and released a diversity report today, in the form of a micro-site with numbers breaking down the company’s U.S. race and ethnicity distribution, as well as its... Read »
- What Apple’s Tim Cook Told Wall Street TuesdayFortune - Jul 23While he had attention of the leading Apple analysts Tuesday, Tim Cook laid out the state of the state — as he sees it — in seven tight paragraphs. The new mantra: “These are features that only Apple can deliver.” Read »
- Tim Cook Changed The ‘On Hold’ Music After A...Business Insider - Jul 17According to a thread on Reddit — so take this with a pinch of salt — Apple CEO Tim Cook personally requested that the "on hold" music for people calling customer service be changed and improved after he received an... Read »
- Tim Cook’s Memo To Employees About New IBM...Business Insider - Jul 16Apple just announced a new partnership with IBM that will bring its mobile devices into the enterprise space, and CEO Tim Cook just sent out an internal memo to employees elaborating on the news. Read »
- Apple’s Board Reboot: Tim Cook Needs To Stay OutFortune - Jul 10Is the maker of Macs in for a board reboot? According to a Wall Street Journal article published on Monday, Apple CEO Tim Cook is looking for new board members. If the report is true, Cook’s search is reminiscent of Steve... Read »
- In the first few years of his tenure, Tim Cook's Apple Inc. AAPL -1.66% looked a lot like the company he inherited from Steve Jobs. Then, over six weeks starting in late April, Mr. Cook's image of Apple came into sharper... Read »
- Tim Cook Led 5,000 From Apple At Gay Pride ParadeFortune - Jun 30Are there people who won’t buy Apple’s AAPL 0.77% products — or invest in its stock — because Tim Cook attended San Francisco’s Pride Parade Sunday, posed for a selfie, and tweeted about it to his 534,811 ... Read »
- Tim Cook And The Power Of The ‘Quiet’ CEOInc - Jun 17Meet the new boss, same as the old boss," is the most damning of rock lyrics. It's a pithy indictment by The Who's Pete Townshend, from the 1971 hit "Won't Get Fooled Again." I think about this lyric whenever I read a... Read »
- Apple CEO Interested In Broad Implications With iWatchTechCrunch - Jun 16Apple CEO Tim Cook is the subject of a new profile in the New York Times today, and the profile includes plenty of background information about the executive and his commitment to human rights and environmental issues. But... Read »
- How Tim Cook Is Changing AppleBusiness Insider - Jun 11Apple is suddenly, somewhat unexpectedly, in the middle of its most exciting period of activity since it launched the iPhone seven years ago. Tim Cook has taken over the company and is changing it in ways both small and big... Read »
- Apple CEO Tweets Photos Of Macs Running WindowsBusiness Insider - Jun 9Last year Apple started building some of its Mac computers in the U.S. This marked a small reversal for the company, which shifted its manufacturing focus to Asia in the late '90s to take advantage of low labor costs. Read »
- Apple’s Tim Cook: Apple TV Is No Longer A HobbyForbes - Jun 5Apple’s WWDC conference is not about revealing new hardware, it’s about the new building blocks that developers can use to make best use of any new hardware that will be available later in the year. So let’s play join... Read »
- Tim Cook
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.