- What Apple’s Tim Cook Told Wall Street TuesdayFortune - Jul 23While he had attention of the leading Apple analysts Tuesday, Tim Cook laid out the state of the state — as he sees it — in seven tight paragraphs. The new mantra: “These are features that only Apple can deliver.” Read »
- Tim Cook Changed The ‘On Hold’ Music After A...Business Insider - Jul 17According to a thread on Reddit — so take this with a pinch of salt — Apple CEO Tim Cook personally requested that the "on hold" music for people calling customer service be changed and improved after he received an... Read »
- Tim Cook’s Memo To Employees About New IBM...Business Insider - Jul 16Apple just announced a new partnership with IBM that will bring its mobile devices into the enterprise space, and CEO Tim Cook just sent out an internal memo to employees elaborating on the news. Read »
- Apple’s Board Reboot: Tim Cook Needs To Stay OutFortune - Jul 10Is the maker of Macs in for a board reboot? According to a Wall Street Journal article published on Monday, Apple CEO Tim Cook is looking for new board members. If the report is true, Cook’s search is reminiscent of Steve... Read »
- In the first few years of his tenure, Tim Cook's Apple Inc. AAPL -1.66% looked a lot like the company he inherited from Steve Jobs. Then, over six weeks starting in late April, Mr. Cook's image of Apple came into sharper... Read »
- Tim Cook Led 5,000 From Apple At Gay Pride ParadeFortune - Jun 30Are there people who won’t buy Apple’s AAPL 0.77% products — or invest in its stock — because Tim Cook attended San Francisco’s Pride Parade Sunday, posed for a selfie, and tweeted about it to his 534,811 ... Read »
- Tim Cook And The Power Of The ‘Quiet’ CEOInc - Jun 17Meet the new boss, same as the old boss," is the most damning of rock lyrics. It's a pithy indictment by The Who's Pete Townshend, from the 1971 hit "Won't Get Fooled Again." I think about this lyric whenever I read a... Read »
- Apple CEO Interested In Broad Implications With iWatchTechCrunch - Jun 16Apple CEO Tim Cook is the subject of a new profile in the New York Times today, and the profile includes plenty of background information about the executive and his commitment to human rights and environmental issues. But... Read »
- How Tim Cook Is Changing AppleBusiness Insider - Jun 11Apple is suddenly, somewhat unexpectedly, in the middle of its most exciting period of activity since it launched the iPhone seven years ago. Tim Cook has taken over the company and is changing it in ways both small and big... Read »
- Apple CEO Tweets Photos Of Macs Running WindowsBusiness Insider - Jun 9Last year Apple started building some of its Mac computers in the U.S. This marked a small reversal for the company, which shifted its manufacturing focus to Asia in the late '90s to take advantage of low labor costs. Read »
- Apple’s Tim Cook: Apple TV Is No Longer A HobbyForbes - Jun 5Apple’s WWDC conference is not about revealing new hardware, it’s about the new building blocks that developers can use to make best use of any new hardware that will be available later in the year. So let’s play join... Read »
- Apple CEO Says Latest OS Reaches 51% Of Mac UsersVenture Beat - Jun 3Apple chief executive Tim Cook kicked off the keynote speech at the company’s big developer event by announcing that Apple’s latest operating system reaches 51 percent of Mac users, a record uptake for a new OS version. Read »
- Apple CEO Dares To Be Different From Steve JobsABC - May 13"Think different" became Apple's creed during the late Steve Jobs' reign as CEO. Now, chief executive Tim Cook is embracing the idea while making decisions that would have seemed crazy to his fabled predecessor. Apple's... Read »
- Icy Relationship Between Ebay CEO And Icahn Beginning...Bloomberg - Apr 11EBay Chief Executive Officer John Donahoe dined with Icahn and two other colleagues, and discussed the investor’s proposal to split off the e-commerce company’s PayPal payments unit. The settlement got an assist from... Read »
- How Apple Has Changed From Steve Jobs To Tim CookOhio University - Apr 8Apple has shown us that the CEO can affect public image and product development. Look at the differences between Jobs and Cook while they have each reigned at Apple. Read »
- Tim Cook
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 7 minutes ago--
- 1 day ago--
- Getting A CEO Succession Right(CEO.com)2 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--