- Why Apple’s CEO Tim Cook Probably Has Way Too...TIME - Jul 9Tim Cook took over the top role at Apple in 2011 and has since amassed 17 direct reports, according to an analysis by Business Insider. Cook was only overseeing nine people when he took over as CEO of Apple, which means... Read »
- Apple CEO Tim Cook, NBA Commissioner Adam Silver and Coca-Cola Foundation Chairwoman Lisa Borders are three of eight new Duke University Board of Trustees members, the school announced Tuesday morning. The new members... Read »
- How Tim Cook Reacted To The Legalization Of Gay...Business Insider - Jun 26Apple CEO Tim Cook shared his thoughts on the Supreme Court's decision to legalize gay marriage nationwide on Twitter following the ruling on Friday. "Today marks a victory for equality, perseverance and love," he... Read »
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: Remove Symbols Of RacismCNN Money - Jun 24Apple CEO Tim Cook is speaking out about the massacre at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in South Carolina, saying more must be done to eradicate racism. "My thoughts are with the victim's families in SC. Let... Read »
- Apple Store Employees Told Tim Cook...Business Insider - Jun 11At least two Apple retail store workers complained directly to CEO Tim Cook that the company's policy of checking retail employees' bags as a security precaution was embarrassing and demeaning, according to a court filing... Read »
- Apple Edited Out Dirty Joke From Its Big PresentationBusiness Insider - Jun 9Apple has a long history of editing out any gaffes that happen during its events, but Apple's most recent revision is too funny to keep quiet. Read »
- Apple CEO: ‘We’re To Blame’ On...Think Progress - Jun 9It can’t be a coincidence that two of tech’s most prominent CEOs — Apple’s Tim Cook and Snapchat’s Evan Spiegel — tackled the industry’s notorious diversity problem ahead of two major industry events. Before... Read »
- Apple’s CEO Tim Cook: Diversity Is ‘The...TIME - Jun 8In an interview with Mashable ahead of Apple’s Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) Monday, Cook told the website that Apple is a “better company” by being more diverse. He says a lack of diversity in tech isn’t... Read »
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About Apple CEO Tim CookEntrepreneur - May 29Since taking the helm in 2011, Cook has led the consumer electronics giant to new heights. Under his watch, Apple rolled out new generations of the iPhone, iPad and the iPod, came out with a redesign of the MacBook Pro and... Read »
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Gives $50,000 Of His Apple Shares...Digital Trends - May 27Apple CEO Tim Cook continues to make good on his public vow to make regular donations to charities, and in doing so further differentiates him from former company leader Steve Jobs. A Friday filing with the U.S. Securities... Read »
- Tim Cook Tells Graduates To Find Work With MeaningWashington Post - May 19Tim Cook's speech on Sunday to graduates of George Washington University sounded in many ways like the standard fare of commencement season. Read »
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins Weibo, China’s...TechCrunch - May 11Earlier on Monday, Apple CEO Tim Cook joined Sina Corp.’s Weibo, a Chinese microblogging service similar to Twitter. The move, which is indicative of the importance of the Chinese smartphone market to Apple, means that... Read »
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Busts Some Rusty Moves To...Entrepreneur - Apr 23Tim Cook hikes, bikes and -- who knew? -- he packs a wicked fist-pump, too. Read »
- Tim Cook’s Apple Is All About FashionBetaNews - Apr 20Apple has changed quite a bit since Tim Cook took over the helm after the passing of Steve Jobs in 2011. The two CEOs had distinct approaches to their products, and now that Cook has been in charge for almost four years,... Read »
- Tim Cook Ranks No. 4 In Time’s Most Influential...Tech Times - Apr 20In 2014, Apple CEO Tim Cook was nominated for Time Magazine's "Person of the Year" award. He didn't win in the end, but another nomination is likely to happen again and he may very well be the finalist this time. One... Read »
- Tim Cook
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 1 week ago--
- 1 week ago--
- 2 weeks ago--
- Abandon False Hope(CEO.com)2 weeks ago--
- 2 weeks ago--