- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Apple Watch ‘Will Replace...TechTime - Mar 2Apple continues to be the most talked about tech entity in the globe, as CEO Tim Cook spoke with a U.K. newspaper to break down how the Apple Watch will change the world. With an invite-only event on the calendar for... Read »
- Tim Cook Commemorates Steve Jobs’ 60th BirthdayMac Rumors - Feb 24Tim Cook tweeted this morning to honor what would be the 60th birthday of late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, who passed away in October 2011 following a lengthy battle with a rare form of pancreatic cancer. Cook shared a... Read »
- Tim Cook Says He Always Knew Google Glass Would FailBusiness Insider - Feb 18Apple CEO Tim Cook says he always knew Google Glass would be a failure. Glassalmanac.com spotted the comment in a New Yorker profile on design vice president Jony Ive this week. In it, Cook mentions Google's troubled venture... Read »
- Apple CEO Tim Cook To Visit Israel This WeekHaaretz - Feb 17Tim Cook, the CEO of Apple, is due to visit Israel for the first time this week and open the company’s new research-and-development center in Herzilya Pituah, sources said. Read »
- Tim Cook: ‘Sitting Is The New Cancer’CNET - Feb 11It's not surprising for Apple executives to jump up at the same time during meetings. That's because they're all wearing the Apple Watch that's nudging them for sitting too long, says Apple CEO Tim Cook. Cook, speaking... Read »
- Apple CEO Tim Cook’s Big WeekFortune - Feb 11Tim Cook was feeling his oats Tuesday — as much as his guarded personality will allow — tweaking the mostly male audience at a Goldman Sachs technology conference for its lack of diversity and poking fun at his host’s... Read »
- Tim Cook Says Apple Watch Ships In AprilTechCrunch - Jan 28The Apple Watch will start shipping in April to consumers, according to Apple CEO Tim Cook, who revealed that month as the expected target launch date for the company on Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call. The timeframe for... Read »
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Received $9.2M In Total...Mashable - Jan 23Tim Cook had a pretty good year. The Apple CEO received $9.2 million in total compensation for the 2014 fiscal year, including about 1.75 million in salary and another 6.7 million in non-equity incentive plan... Read »
- Tim Cook Steps Up Lobbying In WashingtonBloomberg - Jan 20Tim Cook recently traveled to an unfamiliar destination for an Apple Inc. (AAPL) chief executive officer: The U.S. Capitol. During the trip last month, Cook posed for a photo with Senator Orrin Hatch, the Utah Republican... Read »
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Fast-Tracks ‘Je Suis Charlie’...Beta News - Jan 13Apple’s rigorous approvals procedure means it can take quite some time for an app, or app update, to make its way into the App Store. 10-15 days is a typical approval time. French news agency Nice-Matin created an app... Read »
- Tim Cook’s Inspiring Memo To Employees For The...Business Insider - Dec 19Apple CEO Tim Cook sent a lengthy email to employees thanking them for their hard work throughout the year. The letter, which was first published by blog iClarified (via 9to5Mac), highlights some of Apple's biggest... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg Slams Tim CookBusiness Insider - Dec 5Mark Zuckerberg just slammed Tim Cook and Apple. In an interview with Time magazine, he said: A frustration I have is that a lot of people increasingly seem to equate an advertising business model with somehow being out... Read »
- Tim Cook’s $100 Billion ‘Mistake’Business Insider - Dec 4Apple's stock has been on a tear this year. It's up ~53% since the end of April, as Apple has delivered strong revenue and profit growth. The iPhone 6 is selling in record numbers, and investors are eagerly anticipating... Read »
- 12 Facts You Never Knew About Apple CEO Tim CookBusiness Insider - Nov 6Tim Cook is one of Silicon Valley's most guarded figures. But a person doesn't remain a mystery for very long after taking the helm of one of the most closely watched companies in the world. Just last week Cook made... Read »
- A memorial to Apple Inc founder Steve Jobs has been dismantled in the Russian city of St Petersburg after the man who succeeded him at the helm of the company came out as gay. Read »
- Tim Cook
- 6 days ago--
- 5 Companies That Do Less, Better(CEO.com)4 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 1 day ago--
- 5 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.