- Toys ‘R’ Us Names Pizza Executive As New...Fortune - Jun 3Toys ‘R’ Us has named a former Domino’s Pizza executive with no toy retailing experience to steer the company as it continues to confront tough online competition in a slow-growing business. Read »
Toys ‘R’ Us Hires A New CEOWSJ - Oct 17Toys “R” Us Inc. named a longtime company veteran as its next chief executive, ending an eight-month search and ensuring the company has a leader through the crucial holiday season. Read »
Toys ‘R’ Us Scratches Their IPOFortune - Mar 29Toys 'R' Us is still selling plenty of Elmo dolls, but it isn't planning to sell shares anytime soon. Read »
Toys R Us Chief Steps Down But Sticks AroundReuters - Feb 13Toys R Us Inc said on Wednesday that Gerald Storch, 56, will step down as chief executive of the world's largest dedicated toy retailer, while remaining chairman of the board. Read »
- Toys R Us CEO: Hot Holiday ToysCNBC - Dec 19Jerry Storch, chairman & CEO of Toys "R" Us, offers Courtney Reagan an update on the holiday shopping season. Read »
- Toys R Us CEO: Hot Toys This SeasonCNBC - Nov 21Chairman & CEO of Toys R Us, discusses the outlook on sales this shopping season, and which toys are likely to be the best-sellers. Read »
Toys R Us CEO: Online Shoppers Are Earth-KillersBusiness Insider - Nov 19Toys 'R' Us CEO Jerry Storch laid into shoppers who buy things online without thinking of the environmental effects of their decision. Read »
- Toys ‘R’ Us
Toys ‘R’ Us
- 10 Habits Of Ultra-Likable Leaders(Entrepreneur)4 days ago--
- 4 days ago--
- 4 days ago--
- Operating In A Global Marketplace(CEO.com)4 days ago--
- The Four Posts Of Leadership: Your Personal Style Is Crucial(Switch & Shift)4 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.