- Twitter CEO Dick Costolo Says This Is His Favorite...Business Insider - Nov 17"I'll tell you who I'm the absolute biggest fan of right now on social media because I think she's just so authentic," Costolo said. "Lena Dunham." Read »
- Twitter’s Employees Are Deeply Frustrated With The...Business Insider - Nov 10The departures of Twitter high-ups have ticked off steadily this year. Read more:... Read »
- Dick Costolo was at a crossroads. In May, Twitter Inc.’s stock had sunk to a new low as investors worried the company’s growth was stunted. Read »
- Should Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg Become...Forbes - Nov 3Twitter needs a new CEO. And Facebook chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg looks like just what the doctor should order for what ails the 140 character messaging service. Read »
- Some of today's most famous CEOs boast impressive Twitter followings that put their companies’ social media presence to shame. Tesla’s Elon Musk has 1.2 million Twitter followers, compared to his company’s paltry... Read »
- Twitter’s Top Female Exec On Discrimination And...Fortune - Oct 24Twitter’s general counsel Vijaya Gadde says the KKK inspired her to pursue law. Read »
- Following Twitter CEO’s Tweet, Iranians Demand Full...Value Walk - Sep 29A campaign demanding full access to Twitter has been started by Iranians Read »
- Twitter’s CEO Does Super Intense Crossfit WorkoutsVentureBeat - Sep 22The irony is that all the attention about Twitter’s lazy management brought attention to Costolo’s social media feed to see how the insulted CEO would respond. He did make one joke about working his way through a bag of... Read »
- Twitter CEO Says Snapchat’s $10B Valuation Is...Mashable - Aug 28Snapchat has routinely been the subject of jokes about the meteoric rise of its valuation. Tuesday's report that a new funding round would value the messaging company at $10 billion only served to add to the snickers. Read »
- Twitter Users Pour Scorn On Murdoch After Google TweetFortune - Aug 19Media mogul says search giant is worse than the NSA when it comes to privacy. Twitter users have spent the past day or so letting Rupert Murdoch know that a billionaire media mogul who has been forced to shutter a... Read »
- Twitter Co-Founder: You Don’t Have To Be A Jerk...Business Insider - Jun 20Biz Stone was one of four co-founders of Twitter, building, in his words, "a moral compass and righteous soul into the company." Read »
- When CEOs Tweet: Cautionary Tales For Execs On TwitterRagan - May 19These days if you sneeze funny, it can go viral—and for CEOs, catching a cold may be the least of their worries. The myriad social media tools available to CEOs can be a mixed bag. Take Twitter, for instance. There are... Read »
- 4 Social Media Secrets You Can Learn From Tesla’s...Fast Company - May 19Using Twitter for customer engagement and brand-building is a no-brainer, but so many major CEOs are still not using the tool to their advantage. Here's how you can overcome the anxiety and dive into the twittersphere. Read »
- Twitter Executives Sell Shares After Lockup ExpiresMashable - May 14Twitter's cofounders and CEO may not be in a rush to sell shares in the company, but the same can't be said of other top executives. Ali Rowghani, Twitter's chief operating officer, sold 300,000 of his shares this week after... Read »
- Former PayPal Exec Apologizes For Twitter TiradeBusiness Insider - May 13A week ago, people in the technology industry had their eyes glued to the Twitter account of PayPal executive Rakesh “Rocky” Agrawal. Agrawal, long an outspoken figure in the mobile payments space, had what appeared to... Read »
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 1 day ago--
- The Social CEO (Infographic)(CEO.com)2 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 1 week ago--