- Twitter’s Outgoing CEO Slams Wall Street For...Business Insider - Jul 1Twitter CEO Dick Costolo has some harsh words for Wall Street as he exits the top job. The former improv actor, who served as Twitter's CEO for five years, is stepping down after the company has come under increasing fire... Read »
- Ex-Twitter CEO Becomes Social Darling In CannesNY Post - Jun 29Former Twitter CEO Dick Costolo is wasting no time networking now that he’s footloose. The bespectacled former standup comedian was spotted rushing up and down the Croisette, the main seaside boulevard, here, last week... Read »
- Twitter Sends Major Signal About Its CEO SearchTIME - Jun 22Your move, Jack Dorsey. As Twitter’s board searches for someone to lead the company in the wake of Dick Costolo’s departure, the board has a message for co-founder and interim CEO Jack Dorsey — give up your other... Read »
- One Of Twitter’s Biggest Investors Says CEO...Business Insider - Jun 19Chris Sacca, the venture capital investor at Lowercase Capital — who is one of Twitter's biggest stockholders — has slammed the company in another brutal blog post. This time, he says, the company's search for a CEO to... Read »
- Zillow CEO Talks Twitter And FacebookCNBC - Jun 18Zillow CEO Spencer Rascoff said Wednesday that Facebook's long-term approach to business is a smart move. Rascoff, who owns Facebook stock, praised the social media company's long-term approach. With the acquisition of... Read »
- Funny Tweet By Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella to Box CEO...Business Insider - Jun 17Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella and Box CEO Aaron Levie had an interesting Twitter exchange on Tuesday, following the announcement that there will be deeper integration between Office 365 and Box's cloud storage... Read »
- Jack Dorsey Says He Will Not Leave His Role As Square...Recode - Jun 17Jack Dorsey to the tech world: Stop speculating, because I’m not leaving Square. Dorsey issued Re/code a statement on Tuesday reaffirming his commitment to remain in the top spot at Square despite his appointment... Read »
- Twitter Having Tough Time Finding New CEOCNBC - Jun 15Twitter faces a tough CEO search after announcing chief executive Dick Costolo would step down, Internet analyst Mark Mahaney said Friday. The company will likely need someone with product and advertising experience, the... Read »
- Costolo: CEOs Learn Through MistakesCNBC - Jun 15Outgoing Twitter CEO Dick Costolo, comments on his lessons learned leading Twitter. Read »
- Box CEO: Driving Efficiency And Growing RevenueCNBC - Jun 12Insight on Box's quarterly results, with CEO Aaron Levie. Read »
- Twitter CEO Dick Costolo QuitsCNN Money - Jun 12Many on Wall Street have been calling for Costolo to step down over the past year, as Twitter struggled to add new members and generate more revenue from its ad products. In a conference call discussing the transition,... Read »
- Costolo: Never Perfect Time For CEO TransitionCNBC - Jun 12Outgoing Twitter CEO Dick Costolo speaks about the succession in a conference call. Read »
- Twitter CEO Dick Costolo: We Need To Show Wall Street...Recode - May 29Twitter CEO Dick Costolo is a man of his word — at least that’s what he’s trying to prove to Wall Street. Costolo, who spoke onstage Thursday at Re/code’s annual Code Conference in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif., said... Read »
- Twitter CEO Costolo: We’re Focused On Direct Ad...Bloomberg - Apr 30Twitter CEO Dick Costolo comments on the company's earnings and revised full-year forecast during an interview with Bloomberg Businessweek's Brad Stone on "Street Smart." Read »
- Mark Cuban: Twitter Is Here To StayUSA Today - Feb 20Twitter and its chief executive Dick Costolo have a fan in Mark Cuban. The billionaire investor and entrepreneur says Twitter has some issues to work out, but the company has a bright future. “Twitter is here to... Read »
- 5 days ago--
- 4 days ago--
- How Leaders Can Slow Time Down(CEO.com)2 days ago--
- 4 Questions That Help Build A Winning Leadership Team(Entrepreneur)5 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.