- Twitter Co-Founder: You Don’t Have To Be A Jerk...Business Insider - Jun 20Biz Stone was one of four co-founders of Twitter, building, in his words, "a moral compass and righteous soul into the company." Read »
- When CEOs Tweet: Cautionary Tales For Execs On TwitterRagan - May 19These days if you sneeze funny, it can go viral—and for CEOs, catching a cold may be the least of their worries. The myriad social media tools available to CEOs can be a mixed bag. Take Twitter, for instance. There are... Read »
- 4 Social Media Secrets You Can Learn From Tesla’s...Fast Company - May 19Using Twitter for customer engagement and brand-building is a no-brainer, but so many major CEOs are still not using the tool to their advantage. Here's how you can overcome the anxiety and dive into the twittersphere. Read »
- Twitter Executives Sell Shares After Lockup ExpiresMashable - May 14Twitter's cofounders and CEO may not be in a rush to sell shares in the company, but the same can't be said of other top executives. Ali Rowghani, Twitter's chief operating officer, sold 300,000 of his shares this week after... Read »
- Former PayPal Exec Apologizes For Twitter TiradeBusiness Insider - May 13A week ago, people in the technology industry had their eyes glued to the Twitter account of PayPal executive Rakesh “Rocky” Agrawal. Agrawal, long an outspoken figure in the mobile payments space, had what appeared to... Read »
- Why More And More CEOs Are Ditching The Swanky Corner...Business Insider - May 5When we imagine a powerful CEO, we typically picture a secluded corner office large enough to fly a kite in, with thick wood paneling, plush pile carpets, and a gatekeeping assistant—all designed to dampen the intrusion of... Read »
- PayPal Executive Resigns After Inappropriate Twitter...Mashable - May 5PayPal's director of global strategy, Rakesh "Rocky" Agrawal, has abruptly left the company following a string of expletive-filled tweets, some of which were directed at fellow PayPal executives. Read »
- Box, the cloud storage company that less than two months ago trumpeted its plans for a big public offering, has suddenly gone quiet. Twitter, the erstwhile social media star, has seen its share price fall to near an all-time... Read »
- Twitter’s CEO Jack Dorsey And Girlfriend Hit Time...Page Six - May 1Dorsey and Greer, the global director of social media and digital strategy for fashion brand Alice + Olivia, attended Tuesday’s gala together, and were seated with venture capitalist Vivi Nevo and Martha Stewart at Time... Read »
- Twitter CEO On Outlook Of Social MediaBloomberg - Apr 30Twitter Inc. Chief Executive Officer Dick Costolo talks about the outlook for the social-media website, innovation, and the company's growth model. Read »
- The Dirty Secrets Of Top CEOs On TwitterCEO.com - Apr 30With the growing pressure for CEOs to be active on social media, there’s now more scrutiny than ever on their social media behavior (or lack thereof). Some of them are doing a great job of representing their brands. Others... Read »
- Tech CEO Who Allegedly Hit His Girlfriend Breaks His...Business Insider - Apr 25And although the incident was allegedly caught by security cameras in his San Francisco apartment, Chahal says on Twitter that he is innocent. Last week, Chahal got all 45 felony charges dropped, avoided jail time, and... Read »
- Twitter Is Quietly Building A $100M Business In Big...Twitter - Apr 15Twitter today acquired Gnip, a company that had access to Twitter's "firehose" of data and packaged it for resale to other companies that want to slice and dice it. Read »
- Twitter Co-Founders, CEO Have No Plans To Sell SharesForbes - Apr 14Twitter’s IPO cemented co-founders Ev Williams and Jack Dorsey among the billionaire ranks, and boosted CEO Dick Costolo’s personal wealth — but none of them will be cashing out any time soon. In a new SEC filing on... Read »
- CEOs Who Tweet Are Better LeadersFox Business - Apr 11If your company's CEO isn't spending time on social media, he or she should be. Employees view company executives who regularly use social media as better leaders, more trustworthy and better brand ambassadors, according to... Read »
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 15 hours ago--
- Getting A CEO Succession Right(CEO.com)1 day ago--
- 4 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--