- Walmart CEO Tells Staff 450 Job Cuts Aim To Make Are...Fortune - Oct 2Walmart WMT 0.03% CEO Doug McMillon told staff on Friday that the retailer would cut 450 jobs at its Bentonville, Arkansas headquarters in a bid to become a more nimble company that can more quickly respond to consumers’... Read »
- Can A New CEO Rescue Walmart’s U.S. Sales?Fortune - Jul 25The retail giant named a new head of its struggling U.S. business on Thursday, but don’t expect miracles. Read »
- Walmart Unexpectedly Fires U.S. CEO Bill SimonForbes - Jul 25It is about time. Poor domestic results demand a change of management at Walmart. Read »
- Walmart CEO: We’re Not A Store-Centric CompanyCNBC - May 29Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon speaks with Re/code's Kara Swisher on Wednesday during the inaugural Code Conference about the future of big-box stores. Read »
- Warren Buffet: Walmart FailingThe Motley Fool - May 27In one of The Motley Fool's most popular articles this month, my colleague Travis Hoium concluded that Wal-Mart "has begun to lose its cache with consumers and major holes are starting to form in its business." Read »
- CEO Pulls Bogus Stunt To Discredit Walmart WorkersHuff Post - Dec 18Walmart usually speaks for itself just fine. But that hasn't stopped a wealthy Wall Streeter from taking up its cause, protesting against higher wages for Walmart workers. Read »
New Walmart CEO’s Online ChallengeSF Gate - Dec 2In many ways, Doug McMillon will step into the chief executive officer's job at Wal-Mart Stores Inc. with the wind at his back. Read »
How Walmart’s New CEO Can Win OnlineBusinessweek - Nov 26In many ways, Doug McMillon will step into the CEO job at Wal-Mart Stores with the wind at his back. Read »
- Walmart Names New CEOHuffington Post - Nov 25Wal-Mart Stores Inc named Doug McMillon as chief executive to replace Mike Duke. Read »
- Marissa Mayer Got Interrupted By Wal-Mart ProtestersThe Wire - Nov 20Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer, who also occupies a position on Walmart's board, was interrupted by protesters at an event on Thursday night, criticized for her role with the gigantic retail chain. Read »
- Walmart CEO Expects ‘Best Black Friday...CNBC - Oct 29A look at how the giant retailer is handling the surge of early holiday shopping and the outlook on consumer spending, with CNBC's Courtney Reagan, and Bill Simon, Wal-Mart U.S. CEO. Read »
Walmart CEO Fights His Minimum Wage ReputationHuffington Post - Aug 26The CEO of Walmart, which is often a target for criticism in that battle, claims a very small share of its workers actually make the bare minimum. Read »
- Walmart CEO Confident For Holiday SeasonCNBC - Aug 26Wal-Mart's CEO Mike Duke to discuss the outlook of the economy and the consumer. Read »
- Major retailers, including Wal-Mart, which reported second-quarter sales that grew more slowly than expected, have issued negative for the rest of the year, blaming high gas prices and the 2% payroll tax. Read »
Walmart Investor Rips CEO’s Big PaycheckHuffington Post - Jun 10The annual Walmart shareholder meeting kicked off Friday, and so far expected worker protests over low wages have proven minimal, according to initial reports. Read »
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.