- Warren Buffett Singlehandedly Undermined Democrats’...Business Insider - Aug 27By providing $3 billion in financing to aid Burger King's acquisition of the coffee and donut chain Tim Hortons, Warren Buffett has complicated the Democratic argument against the practice known as tax inversion. Read »
- Warren Buffett Has Joined ‘The Money Team’Business Insider - Aug 27Professional boxer Floyd "Money" Mayweather sent out a tweet on Tuesday night showing him and Warren Buffett squaring off in a prefight hype photo. Read »
- Warren Buffett, Burger King And The Big Money Behind...Forbes - Aug 26Warren Buffet’s decision to finance Burger King’s inversion transaction, first reported by The Wall Street Journal, is just the latest example of a prominent billionaire investor backing such a deal. Read »
- Buffett’s Berkshire To Pay $896,000 PenaltyUSA Today - Aug 21Warren Buffett's company has agreed to an $896,000 penalty for failing to tell regulators about a December 2013 investment in wallboard maker USG Corp. The Federal Trade Commission said Wednesday that Berkshire Hathaway... Read »
- 17 Mind-Blowing Facts About Warren Buffett And His...Business Insider - Aug 14Warren Buffett has been incredibly successful, and he's extremely wealthy. Warren Buffett's wealth jumped by around $12.7 billion in 2013 alone. But how much is $12.7 billion anyway? And how good an investor is Warren... Read »
- Make no mistake about it, Warren Buffett is rich--$63.5 billion rich. In fact, only 67 of the 200 countries listed by the United Nations have a GDP that is fuller than his wallet. With that said, he is also one of the... Read »
- Success For Berkshire Hathaway Beyond Warren Buffett?Fox Business - Aug 6‘Berkshire Beyond Buffett’ author Lawrence A. Cunningham on the future of Berkshire Hathaway. Read »
- Warren Buffett’s Cash Hoard Tops $50BBloomberg - Aug 4Warren Buffett has never had so much money to spend. Cash at his Omaha, Nebraska-based Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK/A) rose past $50 billion at the end of June, the first time it finished a quarter above that level since... Read »
- Buffetts Take On Ricketts In Nebraska...Bloomberg - Jul 30Chuck Hassebrook, Nebraska Democrats’ best chance in two decades for winning a governor’s race, stands at a hotel ballroom podium in an Omaha suburb and takes aim at his Republican opponent Pete Ricketts, the son of... Read »
- Warren Buffett As A Market-Manipulator—Impossible?Huff Post - Jul 29Warren Buffett the very icon and dean of the America's trust in the stock market and our economic process whose example has been a beacon of achievement and trust in the system. Is it possible that even Warren Buffett has... Read »
- Where Warren Buffett Thinks You Should Put Your MoneyMotley Fool - Jul 21Warren Buffett is one of the best known, and most successful investors on the planet. But he admits how he determines where he should put his money is a "pretty simple," process.One of the best known investments Buffett has... Read »
- An Omaha Cadillac saleswoman had no idea that she was selling a car to Warren Buffett, but the billionaire found her so impressive that he personally requested she deliver the new car herself. Madison Willers, 23,... Read »
- The Myth Of Warren BuffettBusiness Insider - Jul 17Few myths in the world of finance are more pernicious than the many that surround the career of Warren Buffett. Warren Buffett is the most glorified and respected investor of all time. Read »
- Buffett Donates $2.8B, Breaks Personal Giving RecordForbes - Jul 16Warren Buffett has bested his own personal philanthropy record once again, donating $2.8 billion to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and several other charities as part of his annual giving pledge. The gifts given... Read »
- Omaha Boy Takes A Selfie With Warren Buffett And Paul...Washington Post - Jul 15Warren Buffett took Paul McCartney on a stroll through Omaha, Neb. Sunday evening, according to the Omaha World-Herald. Passersby took dorky photos of the pair, including the one above of Tom White, 16. Read »
- Warren Buffett
- 5 days ago--
- 6 Things The Most Organized People Do Every Day(Business Insider)2 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 1 week ago--
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.