CEOs Are Looking For Workplace DiversityBloomberg - Jul 3General Electric, Xerox and General Mills have a message for U.S. courts: Hiring more women and minorities is good for profits. Read »
Xerox CEO Ursula Burns On Women LeadersHuffington Post - Jun 14Xerox CEO Ursula Burns is one of the few women at the top of Corporate America, but she has some good news for others looking to get there. “A tidal wave is coming.” Read »
Xerox CEO To Women: ‘Marry Someone 20 Years...Huffington Post - Mar 21One of the most powerful women in the country is revealing her secret to getting ahead. Xerox CEO Ursula Burns said that one of the keys to her success was marrying a great man 20 years her senior. Read »
Xerox CEO Just Jumped On The Exxon Mobil BoardBusinessweek - Nov 2Exxon Mobil Corp. said Friday that Xerox Corp. chairman and CEO Ursula M. Burns will join its board of directors on Nov. 27. Read »
How Global 500 Women CEOs Got Their StartFortune - Jul 9Learn where they studied and where they started on their path to the top. Read »
- Xerox CEO On Taking RisksCNBC - May 23Ursula Burns, Xerox chairman and CEO, discusses the state of her business globally and shares her take on the fiscal cliff and Facebook's IPO. Read »
Xerox CEO: The Rising Value Of ReputationFortune - Mar 6The Xerox chief knows from personal experience how reputation can make or break a company. Read »
Xerox CEO: I Know How To Fix EducationThe Register - Jan 12The Chairman and CEO of Xerox believes that one way to fix the US educational system is to make science, technology, engineering, and math "cool". Another is money. Read »
Employees Rate Worst CEOs…Steve Ballmer #3ZDNet - Dec 15Glassdoor.com has put together its yearly “Tech Industry Report Card” for technology CEOs, the results of which are based on ratings given to that company’s CEOs by employees, and it seems that Microsoft employees... Read »
- In A Big Company, Make Everyone An EntrepreneurNew York Times - Nov 4"I think that the more direct the accountability, the greater the performance." Read »
Former Xerox CEO Calls For BLACKLISTFierce Compliance IT - Oct 14"Boards without women--blacklist those suckers. It's 2011." Read »
- Xerox CEO: Burns on EducationCNN - May 17Xerox CEO Ursula Burns discusses Education and the concept of "leaving behind more than you take" with CNN. Read »
- Xerox CEO: Our Schools Lost FocusCNN - May 17Xerox CEO talks with CNN about the Education system in the US. Read »
- Xerox CEO: Burns on US JobsCNN - May 17Xerox CEO, Ursula Burns talks with CNN about Jobs in the US. Read »
Xerox and Waste Management are doing something mostly unheard of: they're working with customers to help them use less of their traditional product or service. Read »
- 4 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- How Leaders Can Slow Time Down(CEO.com)1 day ago--
- 4 Questions That Help Build A Winning Leadership Team(Entrepreneur)4 days ago--
- 2 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.