CEO.com EXECUTE™, powered by ETW™, is an exclusive MasterMIND™ for high-performing leaders ready to progress to the next level. Developed by Lee Benson over his 40-year career building and successfully exiting multiple high-growth companies, Benson created EXECUTE™ to avoid the superficial and overly process-driven pitfalls of many existing peer advisory groups.
“Lee has built the best business management system I've ever seen.”
- Jack Welch, former Chairman and CEO of General Electric
Why choose a CEO.com EXECUTE™ MasterMIND™?
We limit each group to eight carefully curated members, ensuring a depth and understanding of each organization that traditional masterminds cannot match. Our robust vetting ensures that each member contributes knowledge and expertise that advances the group's collective wisdom.
Each CEO.com EXECUTE™ member is a high-performing, growth-minded leader willing to hold themselves and the group accountable to their commitments. Execute to Win (ETW) uses its unique and proprietary MIND Methodology™ to provide the structure that accelerates results.
How do CEO.com EXECUTE™ MasterMINDs work?
- Monthly Meetings: 6.5 hours of insights, solutions, and results expertly led by an EXECUTE™
- Dive Deep: Every two months, we dive deep into each organization.
- With insights from the group, we'll tackle bottlenecks head-on and devise growth strategies that deliver results.
- Action-Oriented: Words are good, but actions are better.
- Commitments are documented, and outcomes are evaluated for future results.
- MIND Platform: The exclusive MIND Platform captures each organization's Most Important Number™ and the essential drivers to hit it.
What makes CEO.com EXECUTE™ unique?
Lee Benson is a forty-year veteran of numerous peer advisory groups. He believes most of these groups initially bring value but quickly become superficial and process-obsessed. Capitalizing on his MIND Methodology, Lee crafted EXECUTE™, a MasterMIND™ that never loses sight of what truly matters - relentless improvement of what's most important.
Are You A
A key attribute of CEO.com EXECUTE™ is the careful curation of each group to ensure a supportive and uplifting community. You are a good fit if you:
- Are in high-growth mode relative to your industry and looking to accelerate even more in your organization and community.
- Have a genuine desire to grow personally and professionally by leaning in to help and learn from others.
- Love productively collaborating to create value and build on ideas with others.
- You are open to group accountability to create even greater value than you otherwise would on your own.
- You believe that as a leader, your primary responsibility is to increase the value of your organization.